Adenium Bonsai Plant - Flower Bonsai - Desert Rose Plant
🎄 Adenium Bonsai Plant
🎄Flowering Bonsai Plant
🎄 Flower Colors - Pink , Red, Dark Red, Chocolate, White, Mix Colors
🎄 It is Known as Desert Rose Plant
🎄 Desert Rose is Tree native to Africa & Arabia
🎄 Size : As per Plant
🎄 Dispatch : Plant will dispatched without Soil ( Bare Root)
🎄 After Receiving Plant : Transfer Plant in Soil and add water
🎄 Read Care Instruction below
🎄 🎄 🎄 Basic Care Instruction- Do's: Ideally keep them at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening direct Sunlight. A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. Put manure every month for better results.
🎄 Don't: DON'T give them direct sunlight in Summer when Temp is above 42 degree Celcius otherwise there leaves might get burn DON'T over water your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
Read More Detailed Plant Caring Instructions 👇👇👇
Desert Rose Plant / Bonsai Plant is commonly known for a truly remarkable and striking easy care Indoor plant.
Its Very Popular Plant for an attractive gift for all occasions in Corporate Offices and IT Industry. Eco Friendly Gift item which can be Awarded / Gifted to Employees for their achievements.
IMP Note : Image shown here for this product is just for Indicative purpose. As its a plant, it will be as per actual best quality plant available at the time of Shipping.
/ us on : +91-8530642623 for Best Current Market Price / Deals.
Mail us on : email@example.com
Pay Securly With
PLANT CARING INSTRUCTIONS
1) These plants are mostly growing in DESERTS , so naturally they have their own water storage system in their bulky size !
2) As they are desert plants , they love sun hence OUTDOOR plants
3) Due to own water storage system require very LESS watering ,
4) Growing in deserts so require WELL DRAIN soil for planting in pot !
SOIL : 1) 25% sand plus 25% perlite 25% farm soil plus 25% cowdung
2) 50% sand plus 25% farm soil plus 25% cowdung
3) 60% sand plus 40% farm soil
Any of these should not be infected by any fungus !
FUNGUS KILLS PLANT ! ! ! !
For this you can STERILE soil by
1) Boil your soil under pressure
2) Add 25% hyderogen paroxide and 75% water in soil , keep overnight , drain and use in pot
3) Keep soil mix in thin layer under hot sun for atleast 6hrs !
4) Steriliz ing is good but if not possible dont worry , nature doesnot sterile soil in deserts , sun makes everything !
WATERING ::: As these are desert plants , overwatering KILLS plant , shedule should be as below -
1) Summer keep plant in sun upto 40-42 C if more use net for shed , water weekly twice
2) Winter :keep plant in warm if temp goes below 10 C , water Weekly ones or thrice !
3) Rain ::: Keep plant away from raining frequently , as overwatering may kill it ! water ones monthly if humidity is good , twice if humidity is very poor , these plants can collect water from morning dew !
FERTILIZATION :: Try to use natural fertilisers as COMPOST or fine fermented COWDUNG orVERMICOMPOST, or fermented cocopeat, or mix of any of thesequantity should be in praportion of 100 gms to 150 gms for 12 inch pot !
You may use N P K as 15:15:15
It should not be more than half TEA spoon full (10-20 grains ) for 12 inch pot.
DISPATH OF PLANT ::: As these are desert plants and having own water storage , We dispatch them WITHOUT soil, as BAREROOT plant can live for 10-20 days without soil and watering ! After receiving these plants at your place,You have to plant water and Add Soil as instructed above .
Initially keep plant for 3-4 days in FULLSHED then move to SEMI shed for one day then move to full sun !
PRICE change : As these are exotic plants , price increases by inches ! ! !
We are always availble with you for Caring your Plants. Call us for Plant Consultations. We will schedule a call for you with Plant Experts.
Call us on 8530642623 or Write us on : firstname.lastname@example.org